Personal & Business Professional Organizing
Customized organized solutions for home, office and life aimed at enhancing productivity and creating a peaceful, confident and calm environment. Make Peace with Organizing services all of Massachusetts , Southern New Hampshire and the Lakes Region of New Hampshire.
Day-to-Day Life Organizer
• Paper Organizing - declutter and prioritize daily mail, bills and receipts
• Managing email
• Running errands
Downsizing and Moving
• Help organize what gets sold, donated or stored away
Unpacking and organizing at new home
Specializing in senior moves and relocation
Home Organization Services and Decluttering
• Kitchen & Pantries
• Bed rooms
• Home Offices
• Attics, Garages & Basements
• Children's Room & Nursery
All other areas of a home
• Create a personalized system to track all monies and accounts
• Organize your bill paying and other financial commitments
• Tax filing preparation
SERVICES FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Social Media and Computer Organizing
• Maximize Facebook and Instagram business accounts
• Support to create organized computer files and email accounts
For Real Estate Professionals
Assist Real Estate Professionals declutter and organize a client's home prior to a Market listing in an effort to maximize sale price.
• Create open spaces via decluttering to allow potential buyers to envision their personal belongings within the listed property.
• Act as an independent third party for senior moves to assist homeowners in the decision making for items that get kept and discarded.
• Moving Management which includes hiring moving and cleanout companies plus packing and unpacking.
Meet your Professional Organizer, Rachel
Rachel Carlino-Dangora is the CEO and Founder of Make Peace with Organizing who resides in Marblehead, Massachusetts with her husband, two children and dog, Piper. Rachel has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Boston University and a Juris Doctorate Degree from New England School of Law. As a working mom, Rachel understands the importance of staying organized in every facet of life. Her friends dubbed her the Organizing Queen many years ago due to her ability to juggle family and the demands of a career. After practicing law for eight years, she realized her passion was helping busy people create a more organized life so they can focus on what matters like building a business or spending time enjoying family and friends. Sharing this passion became her ambition and Make Peace with Organizing was created with the mission to help others reduce day-to-day stress, increase productivity and improve quality of life.
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION TODAY!
Let's work together to lessen the stress of your day-to-day life and increase productivity.
Excited to help you create a more serene and comfortable space.
Looking forward to hearing from you!