SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE
Personal & Business
Customized organized solutions for home or office aimed at enhancing productivity and creating a peaceful and confident environment.
Make Peace with Organizing services the North Shore area of MA and beyond including Winnipesaukee and the Newfound Lake Regions of NH.
NEED PERSONAL ORGANIZING HELP ?
Day-to-Day Life Organizer
• Paper Organizing - declutter and prioritize daily mail, bills and receipts
• Managing email
• Running errands
Downsizing and Moving
• Help organize what gets sold, donated or stored away
• Estate Sales
• Move Coordination
• Specializing in senior moves and relocation
• Kitchen & Pantries
• Bed rooms
• Home Offices
• Attics, Garages & Basements
• Children's Room & Nursery
• Create a personalized system to track all monies and accounts
• Organize your bill paying and other financial commitments
• Tax filing preparation
SERVICES FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
For Real Estate Professionals
Office Organizing Best Practices
• File management • Desk organizing • Supply Closet layout • Kitchen Organizing • Create open spaces • Time management
Social Media and Computer Organizing
• Maximize Facebook and Instagram business accounts
• Support to create organized computer files and email accounts
Assist Real Estate Professionals declutter and organize a client's home prior to a Market listing in an effort to maximize sale price.
• Create open spaces via decluttering to allow potential buyers to envision their personal belongings within the listed property.
• Act as an independent third party for senior moves to assist homeowners in the decision making for items that get kept and discarded.
• Moving Management which includes hiring moving and cleanout companies plus packing and unpacking.
Meet your Professional
Rachel is the CEO and Founder of Make Peace with Organizing who resides in Marblehead, Massachusetts with her husband and two children. Rachel has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Boston University and a Juris Doctorate Degree from New England School of Law. As a working mom, Rachel understands the importance of staying organized in every facet of life. Her friends dubbed her the Organizing Queen many years ago due to her ability to juggle family and the demands of a career. After practicing law for eight years, she realized her passion was helping busy people create a more organized life so they can focus on what matters like building a business or spending time enjoying family and friends. Sharing this passion became her ambition and Make Peace with Organizing was created with the mission to help others reduce day-to-day stress, increase productivity and improve quality of life.
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Let's work together to lessen the stress of your day-to-day life and increase productivity.
Excited to help you create a more serene and comfortable space.
Looking forward to hearing from you!